10th Annual Logan's Run & Walk for Autism
Autism Society Greater Harrisburg Area
|PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER AT THE EVENT ON APRIL 11 BEGINNING AT 9:00 A.M. ON CITY ISLAND. |
Join the Autism Society Greater Harrisburg Area as we host the 10th Annual Logan’s Run and Walk for Autism on Saturday, April 11, 2015 on City Island and Riverfront Park in Harrisburg.
The 5K Run will begin at 10:00 a.m. (check-in and registration begins at 9:00 a.m.). The autism awareness Family Fun Walk begins at 12:00 noon (check-in and on-site registration at 11:00 a.m.). PARKING is FREE on City Island.
LOGAN'S RUN 5K
• Runners: $20.00 if pre-registered online by April 6, 2015. A $5.00 late fee will be charged online after April 6. Registration fee of $25.00 on day of event.
• New route this year! See runner course map link to the left.
• Logan's Heroes: Any runner who participates in Logan's Run in addition to another race on April 11 will be honored as Logan's Heroes. This includes placement at the front of the pack when the race begins and a special t-shirt.
• T-shirts for runners are guaranteed if pre-registered by March 29, and available while supplies last for runners registering after March 29 and day of race.
• The race is transponder chip timed by PArunners.com.
• Special 10th Anniversary medals for top overall race winners and NEW this year: The TOP THREE finishers in each age group: 1-12, 13-18, 19-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-59, and 60+.
• 10th Anniversary Event Finisher ribbons for all kids
• Any runner who gets a puzzle piece autism ribbon while running will get a prize after the race!
• Cash awards for the overall male and female winners of Logan’s Run 5K :
FAMILY FUN WALK
Walkers: No fee. Walkers will receive a complimentary gift, and we encourage you to join a team and wear team t-shirts. Logan's Run and ASGHA T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
Special recognition will go to the individual and team who raise the most funds for the event.
Refreshments, inflatable amusements for the kids, information about autism, and autism related items for sale will all be part of the event.
Every dollar raised by Logan’s Run and Walk for Autism will go directly to help children, teens, and adults living with autism in central Pennsylvania, as well as their families and those who support them. Funds raised provide educational, social and recreational opportunities for the local autism community.
CUSTOM YARD SIGNS
Logan's Run and Walk Yard Signs are perfect to show your support for autism awareness. Customized signs help provide information about autism, honor those with autism, say "thank you" to those who have helped your family and loved ones,or provide autism information. The signs will initially be displayed at the Logan's Run and Walk event. After the event, the signs may be picked up in the Carousel Pavilion on City Island. All signs are made of corrugated plastic - great indoors and outdoors. The surface is not affected by water, and cleans easily. Very durable outside! All signs come with a pair of EZ wires for easy displaying. For more information, click "Order a Custom Sign for Autism Awareness" on the left. If you ordered a sign in previous years and did not take it with you, it will be displayed again this year.
Sign up on this site (see Volunteer Registration link) or by contacting Deb Mehaffie at email@example.com or 717-574-2315.
To purchase a vendor table online, click the Booth Registration link and pay with credit card or electronic check (ACH). If you don't wish to register your booth online, contact Delilah Wilcox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about Logan's Run & Walk for Autism, contact Cindy Stauffer, Event Director, at 717-579-6715 or LogansRunWalkForAutism@gmail.com.